Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
penis measuring?
so i have an account on tinder and plenty o fish. these accounts are going pretty well, however i would like to retain the "lookie loos" who just browse. i have decided that adding the measurement of my manhood could help the lookie loo retention. this has created more questions than answers;

1.a) when measuring the shaft, do you measure from the top or bottom? 
1.b) when measuring from the bottom, do you measure from the nut sack, or all the way to the anus?

2.a) either top or bottom, do you measure the foreskin tip? 
2.b) do you add the whole length of foreskin tip or is it a fractional addition?
(example; my friend has a 4" dick including his 3" snout. do you count the whole snout?)

3.) where is girth measured? is it measured at the tranny bite? base? tip of snout?
(example; i have a friend who had a semi long term secret relationship with a 6'5 tranny who was like 285 pounds who nearly bit his penis off. the bite scar is right in the middle of the shaft. he also had a pug that some how when no one else was home and the tranny was in jail for knowingly spreading gonorrhea the 3rd time accidently smeared peanut butter inside the snout of his penis and the pug got her head caught in the ol chinese pug trap and the firefighter had to use vise grips to stretch out the snout to free the pug).

any help would be appreciated (for my friend), thanks.
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]
[Image: 48in-Fish-Ruler_BLRD.jpg]
   [Image: giphy.gif]                

I always measure from my pubic bone to your prostate, you'll need a speculum, some synthetic 5w20, and a set of calipers... it's complicated but very accurate.
(03-24-2023, 01:25 PM)Hijo Wrote: I always measure from my pubic bone to your prostate, you'll need a speculum, some synthetic 5w20, and a set of calipers... it's complicated but very accurate.

just spit on it and be a man about it. Dodgy
Top. Usable line none of that from behind the ball set crap
[Image: hQKXRPO.jpg]
(03-26-2023, 07:18 AM)Leon82 Wrote: Top. Usable line none of that from behind the ball set crap

thats gonna ruin my advertising
                        Can You Rescue the Girl With It 

[Image: bike-fail-bike.gif]

fgfgh
[Image: source.gif]
(03-29-2023, 02:34 PM)QuickSilver Wrote:                         Can You Rescue the Girl With It 

Stop rescuing the culls,It's fucking up the breeding program.

fgfgh
(03-29-2023, 04:07 PM)Fisher cat Wrote:
(03-29-2023, 02:34 PM)QuickSilver Wrote:                         Can You Rescue the Girl With It 

fgfgh

if it werent for the culls we would all still be virgins. lol
(03-30-2023, 02:19 PM)tier1bro Wrote:
(03-29-2023, 04:07 PM)Fisher cat Wrote:

fgfgh

if it werent for the culls we would all still be virgins. lol

I didn't say you couldn't play with them. 

Ride hard cowboy! I'm just suggesting you dismount quick when she starts stepping off the ledge and let her fall.