Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fighting old people???
arf has a thread about fighting old people. something something 80 year old with dementia takes a swing at a "normal" and gets a knuckle sandwich. the consensus is that it should be based on age-power ratio (ie. an 80 year old is 80% of 100 so you can only use 20% power). which means you can 100% fight a newborn, using full power?

i generally try to only fight old people, and retards. babies remind me to much of midgets, so i try to avoid them if at all possible. anyone here ever fought a toddler? i have fought 2 midgets, but never a toddler. one of my midget fights was a midget bouncer at a world famous bar in tampa. apparently fighting a midget bouncer makes me an asshole, but fighting the full size bouncers makes me a hero. so much for all inclusiveness.
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]
Rainbow 
Dodgy    You should include  Oompa-Loompas as they always need a proper thrashing while in makeup & an ass beating when not. Tell the arf people there is no sport in old people, & what ever you do in life give it a sporting chance. Although that corral snake yesterday didn't have one, he was a snake he forfeited his rights by being one, much like a women's swim meet except different. Which beckons the thought of What Would Hunter Biden do in this situation for the definitive correct answer. (because even if its the wrong decision the Big Guy will make it right)
[Image: source.gif]
i lost my paper that had all my passwords, i lost my arf password, and email (it was that one time in history they allowed "burner emails").

i haven't seen a coral snake in years.
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]
(04-26-2023, 10:05 AM)tier1bro Wrote: i lost my paper that had all my passwords, i lost my arf password, and email (it was that one time in history they allowed "burner emails").

i haven't seen a coral snake in years.

Yes they are (mods) fun bunch of Napoleonic Fat Heads with delusions of power, I'm sure they have a chode circle jerk every time they get together to Perm Ban someone. (except for the old man)
[Image: source.gif]
My good fren tier1bro is backem. I am happy
[Image: hQKXRPO.jpg]
(04-20-2023, 11:26 AM)tier1bro Wrote: arf has a thread about fighting old people. something something 80 year old with dementia takes a swing at a "normal" and gets a knuckle sandwich. the consensus is that it should be based on age-power ratio (ie. an 80 year old is 80% of 100 so you can only use 20% power). which means you can 100% fight a newborn, using full power?

i generally try to only fight old people, and retards. babies remind me to much of midgets, so i try to avoid them if at all possible. anyone here ever fought a toddler? i have fought 2 midgets, but never a toddler. one of my midget fights was a midget bouncer at a world famous bar in tampa. apparently fighting a midget bouncer makes me an asshole, but fighting the full size bouncers makes me a hero. so much for all inclusiveness.
Nigga I'm almost 40 years old and getting hit isn't fun. I don't care if you're 100 I'm busting caps.

Mother fuckers out here thinking it's mortal Kombat time n shit. Dodgy