Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dogs....
it's funny how new dogs can remind you of old dogs. last year my new wife made me drive to jacksonville to get a new stupid free dog. this dog is half taco, half weenie dog. it's called a chiweenie. this thing was 5 weeks old when we got her, she weighed about a pound. she is now full grown and weighs about 5 pounds. she is a full on beast. she is afraid of nothing, she just from high up shit, she bullies my 50 pound 6 month old black lab, she is a complete alpha bitch, JUST LIKE THE PUG. it's like the pug reincarnate. she's awesome. 

the first day we brought her home she latched onto my wife's dogs tail and he drug her to his momma, and my wife had to unclamp her. she bites my wife's feet and my wife walks around the house with a 5 pound dog dragging behind and growling. kiwi (the wii) became a member of a pack of fitz (my little red dog that bit everyone except me, and my old wife) he was half taco and half jack russel, and kirby. kirby was a bichon / pug mix who was the worlds biggest pussy. the wii bullied kirby from day one (at 5 weeks old). the wii and fitz were best friends and would get the zoomies all day long. 

right about thanksgiving '22 kirby had been being medicated for an inner ear infection, he was getting better then all of a sudden he got all spastic and we rushed him to the vet. vet said it had gone to his brain and no cure, we put him down (he was 14). that left just the wii and fitz. 2 months later fitz snuck out the front door when my wife was checking the mail and was hit by a rare car driving by (about 10 cars pass a day here). it was after the vet was closed, and my vet is an hour away so i have to rush home and put him to sleep. 6 days later this dumbass lab is brought to me while i was asleep "because he was dropped off". "little bear" was about 8 weeks old when he was brought into my bedroom at 6 am. he is a splitting image of kirby (personality wise). he is such a pussy. i guess in the end we keep ending up with what we need in life. the pug saved my life for several years, and i guess kirby did the same for my wife. 

we are both widows / widowers and maybe we put to much thought into these idiot dogs, either way i am thankful for them.
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]
Tl;dr