Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone got the covid yet???
(07-08-2020, 12:52 PM)tier1bro Wrote:
(07-08-2020, 08:52 AM)QuickSilver Wrote: I got to drive to Gainesville @ 1 did you have any luck ?
yep we found the new drive up tent that it appears no one knows about. we got there at 9:15, she signed in, they texted her to let her know it was time about 10:30. i did not get tested, i have a viable defense of "i didn't know i was infected".  Dodgy

up to 12 days for results, it is quest who administered the test.  Dodgy

Dodgy  12 Days I never heard of such bullshit before ... I have heard of some taking 5-7days but that was 2mo ago, average around here is 3 days if you get tested early in the week, most likely she will hear on Sat-Sun.

Saliva sample or Rodd ?
[Image: source.gif]
(07-08-2020, 02:16 PM)QuickSilver Wrote:
(07-08-2020, 12:52 PM)tier1bro Wrote:
(07-08-2020, 08:52 AM)QuickSilver Wrote: I got to drive to Gainesville @ 1 did you have any luck ?
yep we found the new drive up tent that it appears no one knows about. we got there at 9:15, she signed in, they texted her to let her know it was time about 10:30. i did not get tested, i have a viable defense of "i didn't know i was infected".  Dodgy

up to 12 days for results, it is quest who administered the test.  Dodgy

Dodgy  12 Days I never heard of such bullshit before ... I have heard of some taking 5-7days but that was 2mo ago, average around here is 3 days if you get tested early in the week, most likely she will hear on Sat-Sun.

Saliva sample or Rodd ?
nose hole test. 

today i feel great. i am still sick, but very mild. all sinus still cant smell, still coughing a bit, but feeling much better. this thing has been a roller coaster with the ups and downs. at this rate i should be near dead sometime this afternoon. 

i feel like i have coughed non-stop, but my stomach or ribs don't hurt so maybe the coughing hasn't been as bad as i thought. my fever has never been over 100 (during this), i still honestly think i have a sinus infection. with that said if that is the case i am sure that has affected my immune system and if she is positive i will likely contract it if i haven't already.
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]
(07-09-2020, 05:10 AM)tier1bro Wrote: nose hole test. 

today i feel great. i am still sick, but very mild. all sinus still cant smell, still coughing a bit, but feeling much better. this thing has been a roller coaster with the ups and downs. at this rate i should be near dead sometime this afternoon. 

i feel like i have coughed non-stop, but my stomach or ribs don't hurt so maybe the coughing hasn't been as bad as i thought. my fever has never been over 100 (during this), i still honestly think i have a sinus infection. with that said if that is the case i am sure that has affected my immune system and if she is positive i will likely contract it if i haven't already.

Sad    I know....

Heart Heart Heart 4 both of you guys
(07-09-2020, 08:20 AM)QuickSilver Wrote:

Sad    I know....

thanks bro. you sick too?

my new normal this week is to take a nap at 2pm, all of a sudden i was to hot / cold to sleep and couldn't stop coughing. i got up got back into the office and i am back to good again.  Dodgy

anyone who has this shit will understand hot / cold, i invented it, i am sure one of the bootlickers will trademark infringe it, i will let their work know about this infringement, come at me.

just got news that the walmart in bushnell offered free drive up testing this morning, maybe that will be helpful for you or someone you know.
(07-09-2020, 12:07 PM)tier1bro Wrote:

Sad    I know....

my new normal this week is to take a nap at 2pm, all of a sudden i was to hot / cold to sleep and couldn't stop coughing. i got up got back into the office and i am back to good again.  Dodgy

anyone who has this shit will understand hot / cold, i invented it, i am sure one of the bootlickers will trademark infringe it, i will let their work know about this infringement, come at me.

just got news that the walmart in bushnell offered free drive up testing this morning, maybe that will be helpful for you or someone you know.

Nope not sick Yet & no symptoms, supposedly my BP Med  Losartan offers me some protection, no sure if it really does.

They were supposed to go into clinical trials back in March but not enough folks with high BP wanted to be in the placebo group I guess.
https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04312009

Going to the store now & will hole up for the weekend not to many weekenders have showed up yet only one boat out on the lake currently

I hope you guys are hanging in there ok

Maybe this might perk you up

(07-10-2020, 09:58 AM)QuickSilver Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 12:07 PM)tier1bro Wrote:

Sad    I know....

Nope not sick Yet & no symptoms, supposedly my BP Med  Losartan offers me some protection, no sure if it really does.

They were supposed to go into clinical trials back in March but not enough folks with high BP wanted to be in the placebo group I guess.
https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04312009

Going to the store now & will hole up for the weekend not to many weekenders have showed up yet only one boat out on the lake currently

I hope you guys are hanging in there ok

Maybe this might perk you up

thanks friend, nothing from china can kill my household. not with the angle of charlie daniels standing post at the door.   Big Grin
So whats the latest update...

Angel
(07-14-2020, 08:15 AM)QuickSilver Wrote: So whats the latest update...

Angel
still waiting for results. she was tested 7 days ago today, told it could take up to 12 days. this was why i wasn't tested. i feel like we are over the hump, but still sick. 

i have not felt "feverish" since sunday. when i say "feverish" i mean a fever, now i have not had a "fever" (temp above 100.4) at anytime during this sickness but i broke fever everyday for 12 days (by that i mean pouring sweat, cold and clammy feeling). anyone who has had fever knows what i am talking about, "medical professionals" will question you though if you never reached 100.4 ("what makes you think you have a fever, you're below 100.4?"). 

on a positive note i have been able to avoid my regular DR appts twice now, just called them yesterday and they are refilling my normal everyday meds over the phone again. yay, covid has saved me $1,000 (to office visits, two blood works).  Big Grin

i would say on a scale of 0 - 10 (zero being never been sick, and 10 being the worst), i am about a 4 today. i feel well, just feel wore down. i still have a cough, but it seems very mild today compared to yesterday (though mine has only been in waves. my ribs nor belly hurt so i must not be coughing as much as it seems). only seems to really come on when i get hot. 

my mind says get your ass up and get going, go do something, but i know i cant. i must stay right here. it sucks. 

corn-teening was fun when i was doing it at my will, corn-teening sucks when you're sick. 

today i have been hole'd up in one of the spare rooms watching tv (not sure why i choose this location, just seemed right), i am currently even corn-teening from the pug. i know she is right outside the door laid on the little runner carpet, but i am loner bro today. 

getting better i think. wish you guys the best, stay safe.

HER CO-WORKER TEST CAME BACK POSITIVE YESTERDAY. 3 of them tested, 2 came back positive, we are just waiting on hers. seems simple enough to figure out. Dodgy
(07-14-2020, 11:30 AM)tier1bro Wrote: HER CO-WORKER TEST CAME BACK POSITIVE YESTERDAY. 3 of them tested, 2 came back positive, we are just waiting on hers. seems simple enough to figure out. Dodgy

So how's she doing... so it all came from an on site meeting with her boss who tested positive & two others.
 That sorta Sux Hind Tit on a Boar Hogg.
Being a massive alcoholic has kept most diseases from.beimg able to survive in me. Ask my liver what its like.

We have to get our temp checked every morning at work. I've worked through this whole autistic apocalypse.

Its literally a hard push for communism. It's on and off fuckimg with my income due too child care and shutdowns from customers.

Literally fucking sick of it and now they're shutting everything down again.