Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arfcom GD: liveleak video of child on Beijing subway severely.arf’s response...
Arfcom’s says......

“Good beating! He shouldn’t be doing kid stuff to strangers!”

How libertarian Dodgy

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Chin...5-2106358/

This is a fine example of where Arf’s collective reposne changes based on the race of the victim and perpetrator......

“Beijing....let those souless collectivists sort it out life means nothing to them”
meh, chinese men are full grown at about 7. Dodgy
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]
(05-02-2018, 10:35 AM)DanTSX Wrote: Arfcom’s says......

“Good beating! He shouldn’t be doing kid stuff to strangers!”

How libertarian Dodgy

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Chin...5-2106358/

This is a fine example of where Arf’s collective reposne changes based on the race of the victim and perpetrator......

“Beijing....let those souless collectivists sort it out life means nothing to them”

Very Progressive ... very progressive
   [Image: giphy.gif]                

Rainbow 
(05-02-2018, 11:58 AM)tier1bro Wrote: meh, chinese men are full grown at about 7. Dodgy

Dodgy        Well lets be fair

(05-02-2018, 01:49 PM)SawDusT Wrote:
(05-02-2018, 11:58 AM)tier1bro Wrote: meh, chinese men are full grown at about 7. Dodgy

everybody wants to kick a grown man on the train until it's time to do grown man on a train kicking stuff.

on a serious note, i bet that man cured that little boy of his autism / add / adhd / herpes. i bet from now on that fucker sits quietly on the train from now on.
(05-02-2018, 01:55 PM)tier1bro Wrote:
(05-02-2018, 01:49 PM)SawDusT Wrote:

everybody wants to kick a grown man on the train until it's time to do grown man on a train kicking stuff.

on a serious note, i bet that man cured that little boy of his autism / add / adhd / herpes. i bet from now on that fucker sits quietly on the train from now on.
i still don't see the big deal. i have been known to fight a child on occasion. the key to winning is to guard your nuts.
(05-02-2018, 02:30 PM)tier1bro Wrote: i still don't see the big deal. i have been known to fight a child on occasion. the key to winning is to guard your nuts.

Been bitten eh?
Rainbow 
(05-02-2018, 03:27 PM)DanTSX Wrote:
(05-02-2018, 02:30 PM)tier1bro Wrote: i still don't see the big deal. i have been known to fight a child on occasion. the key to winning is to guard your nuts.

Been bitten eh?

Dodgy    If the kid didn't .. he sure a fuk got something going on now, looked like he starting to leak and facial bones starting to break, just before it stopped.

Rainbow 
(05-02-2018, 03:27 PM)DanTSX Wrote:

Been bitten eh?

He does Volunteer work with inner city yoots couple times a month

[Image: LvKyOoA.jpg]