Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is this the queer section?
longtime listener, first time caller.

are all of the "OGs" still here? i have taken a hiatus (im sure the online community has noticed bigly).

my life has changed hugely since i was last here. my wife of 12 years died at the age of 47, i sold the big house, sold the business, sold the equipment, sold the boats, dropped the kids off at the fire station, married a big tittied fuck machine, bought some acreage with a couple houses (one is a trailer home, basically i now live in a trailer home, i am more less like a combination of james, lane, and snafu, with a side of cat piss willy minus the bluetooth ear dongle / methery) 3 miles from the gulf of mexico (about 30 miles from my og hometown) (i am near the guy who "shot his finger off", and "his wife said he couldnt hangout with us anymore"). i currently own zero raptors, they were replaced with lifted excursions, and ford fiestas. all of my old dogs have died, i know have one small dog who shits everywhere, and a large puppy who eats that shit. i am now into microtech knives, dead air suppressors, and currently awaiting 11 "pistol brace" sbr stamps.

i am amazed this place still exists (i had forgotten the old web address, until i ran across those old famous sockmonkey car reviews where he reads and answers the comments, he still does them, and they are still gold minus the comments.)

LO motherfucking L.

i have missed you dudes.
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]
Hi mang.

Sorry for your Lost

Do you still have Tier1pug?
[Image: hQKXRPO.jpg]
(03-10-2023, 06:58 AM)Leon82 Wrote: Hi mang.

Sorry for your Lost

no, she died dec 27th 2021. 2021 was a bitch of a year;

4/20/21 we had to have tier1pugs brother put down he was 13
4/21/21 my 47 year old wife had a stroke
6/5/21   my died as a result of the stroke
8/21      i moved out of my house (i could no longer sleep there without my wife)
9/16/21 i broke my back for the 3rd time (compression fracture of L5 vertebra) (so now i am up a total of 5 broken vertebra)
12/27/21 tier1pug dies laying on the floor next to my bed in the arms of this crazy chick (who offered to wipe my ass and hold my dying dog) i met on tinder who was at the time nursing me and my broken back.
3/31/22 the crazy tinder chick (is a 48 year old widow, with DDD cups and likes to fuck, who owns acreage and 2 houses) decides she doesn't want to be a "homeowner / landlord" so i buy everything at a price that will so long as i keep everything the same (same rental agreement with my tenant) in 5 years (3 years 11 months the 31st of this month) will pay for itself (i bought it all for half market value in the tampa bay market during the shit show real estate boom).
11/2022 she had a pretty cool dog, we had to put him down he had an inner ear infection that we got treated but it went to his brain (dr advised us this would probably happen).
01/2023 my last remaining dog slipped out of the house on her and ran to the road where there is never any traffic, there was a car that day. it was after vet hours, so i had to come home and finish him myself.

1 year ago me and crazy drove to jacksonville (4 hour drive) to get a free mutt, she is a 5 pound taco dog mixed with weenie dog, this bitch is a terror. 6 days after my last dog died my tenant brought me a puppy someone had dropped off at her job, he was about 5 weeks old and appears to be a black lab. i would guess he was born right about christmas. he is huge, clumsy, and cuter than a motherfucker. seems pretty smart i am training him, and he takes to commands like nobodys business. seems like he is gonna be a good dog.

somewhere during all of this shit show of the worst you can imagine, to not so bad at times i decided fuck all the rat race bullshit sold everything, and am just now living. i miss the rat race at times, i get bored as fuck a lot but i assume that will pass. i am now 40 miles from my favorite bass fishing spot, but now i am 3 miles from the gulf. 

as a single man i nailed 38 different women and 1 mostly woman from tinder, and plenty o fish. 

oh i lost my username password sheet that had all my info so now i cant get into the other site. lol

hope to see you guys around a bit more.  Big Grin
pics of acreage?
(03-11-2023, 09:45 AM)tier1bro Wrote:

Sorry for your Lost

8/21      i moved out of my house (i could no longer sleep there without my wife)
9/16/21 i broke my back for the 3rd time (compression fracture of L5 vertebra) (so now i am up a total of 5 broken vertebra)
12/27/21 tier1pug dies laying on the floor next to my bed in the arms of this crazy chick (who offered to wipe my ass and hold my dying dog) i met on tinder who was at the time nursing me and my broken back.
3/31/22 the crazy tinder chick (is a 48 year old widow, with DDD cups and likes to fuck, who owns acreage and 2 houses) decides she doesn't want to be a "homeowner / landlord" so i buy everything at a price that will so long as i keep everything the same (same rental agreement with my tenant) in 5 years (3 years 11 months the 31st of this month) will pay for itself (i bought it all for half market value in the tampa bay market during the shit show real estate boom).
11/2022 she had a pretty cool dog, we had to put him down he had an inner ear infection that we got treated but it went to his brain (dr advised us this would probably happen).
01/2023 my last remaining dog slipped out of the house on her and ran to the road where there is never any traffic, there was a car that day. it was after vet hours, so i had to come home and finish him myself.

1 year ago me and crazy drove to jacksonville (4 hour drive) to get a free mutt, she is a 5 pound taco dog mixed with weenie dog, this bitch is a terror. 6 days after my last dog died my tenant brought me a puppy someone had dropped off at her job, he was about 5 weeks old and appears to be a black lab. i would guess he was born right about christmas. he is huge, clumsy, and cuter than a motherfucker. seems pretty smart i am training him, and he takes to commands like nobodys business. seems like he is gonna be a good dog.

somewhere during all of this shit show of the worst you can imagine, to not so bad at times i decided fuck all the rat race bullshit sold everything, and am just now living. i miss the rat race at times, i get bored as fuck a lot but i assume that will pass. i am now 40 miles from my favorite bass fishing spot, but now i am 3 miles from the gulf. 

as a single man i nailed 38 different women and 1 mostly woman from tinder, and plenty o fish. 

oh i lost my username password sheet that had all my info so now i cant get into the other site. lol

Damn.

Sorry mang.
[Image: hQKXRPO.jpg]

Sorry for your Lost

Sorry for your loss  : (     

Sounds like the new dogs will work out

If you have an aquarium you to can make Millions off a YouTube   
   [Image: giphy.gif]                

(03-11-2023, 03:52 PM)Hijo Wrote: pics of acreage?

calm down, bro. it's "trailer home acreage". Dodgy

its not bad, its 2.5 acres in a "rural" area 7 feet from the "city". its zoned agriculture / residential (i can shoot at will, and have 2 cows / horses per acre), its fema flood zone x (only floods once every 500 years) 3 miles from the coast. looking on google earth there are only 13 houses between me and the gulf of mexico. we have some neighbors, but this area of the county is not known for the "neighbors" if you know what i mean? nick would really stand out in this area. Dodgy

dave and big red have spent some time here when they came down to do a disney trip, it was a blast as usual. as usual they both had me dress up as a horse and give them pony rides, with my latest broken back i had to lay on my back for them to ride, they both seem to prefer that orientation anyways. you guys can sign up and see the pics and videos on only fans for only $32.18 a month just check out his fan page called "the cock monkey!", it's registered under his name for tax purposes but i get all the money.

(03-11-2023, 09:12 PM)SawDusT Wrote:

Sorry for your Lost

Sorry for your loss  : (     

Sounds like the new dogs will work out

If you have an aquarium you to can make Millions off a YouTube   

why the fuck is shit like this so fucking interesting? i would also claw fight it just like he does. i have a big "grabber" from harbor freight (for picking up pine cones, grabbing my wifes boobies, and suchery) i would use, i would be known to him as "mega claw".

its all good brothers, my life has always been feast of famine. i build an empire every decade, then year 11 it crumbles. i am good financially, if i dont get strung on on fentanyl and tranny hookers i will be able to sustain this lifestyle for at least the next 3 business days. seriously all is good financially, mentally i am still healing from the wife dying, i am at 95%. new wife is cool, i am dabbling in some new business ventures that so far are going exactly as i had hoped, its all looking up. my biggest deal is boredom, i was used to doing shit wide open, now i feel like someones grandpa on his first year of retirement sitting on the fucking porch (if that makes any sense). lol
Hooty Hoo Tier 1 Bro    Beer    Beer   Beer  

[Image: fml-spicy.gif]

[Image: source.gif]
I never know what's real or what's shtick wit you dawg, but I'm happy for you, or sorry that that happened to you, or whatever... log out and back in, Beer
(03-16-2023, 04:21 PM)Hijo Wrote: I never know what's real or what's shtick wit you dawg, but I'm happy for you, or sorry that that happened to you, or whatever... log out and back in, Beer

in the past i would say 75/25 shtick, to truth. there has been truth in everything, just alot of fluff for entertainment value. this return is 100% truthfulness (i do still have to abide by PERSEC / OPSEC). thank you for the sympathy (everyone who offered), loss is just another part of life. it was hard at first, the worst part of losing my woman was the time spent trying to avoid the emotions / grief. i guess i am handling better now, for the first year i could not just sit "sit down and "be", i had to continually be moving. it is getting easier to relax and just "be". i knew i needed a woman to make me come home every night, and not just keep running. i knew my wife wouldnt have wanted me to be uneasy, nor would she have wanted me running wild in the streets. 

i am always one for optimism (or atleast see how much more fucked upper it can get) lol. motherfuckers i live in a tropical climate where the average temp is like 80 something degrees, in a world where fat chicks wear booty shorts 300 days a year, and camel toe has become the new cleavage. 

get all of our old retards back and let's make this MARF motherfucker great again. when was the last time this place has been hostile taken over by a retarded child molesting corrections officer and his most unloyal friend?